Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
LMI currently has an opportunity for a Web Developer to support an IC customer in Herndon/Reston, VA.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field; 4 additional years of experience OR 2 additional years of experience and an Associate's degree may be substituted in lieu of the Bachelor's degree
- Requires 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ruby on Rails development experience (Angular, jQuery, Java, can all be used, but this application is based from within Ruby on Rails)
- Demonstrated ability to translate functional and technical requirements into well-written software
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principle and methodologies
- Systems Administrator experience with Linux / Apache
- Strong communication skills and high comfort level interacting with the customer and within a team environment
- Database skills in SQL Server, MySQL, and/or Oracle
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Web Developer jobs in Herndon VA USA: