The Organizational Change Management Analyst works as part of a team to support a Department of Defense client in managing the people-related impacts of adopting a new training management IT system. This position is located full-time on the customer’s site in Herndon, Virginia.
- Performs research and analysis to support organizational change assessments and change readiness assessments.
- Performs research and analysis to identify and characterize relevant stakeholders and maintains and updates stakeholder registers.
- Supports identification and planning of appropriate strategies and activities to manage the diverse impacts of the change to achieve high adoption, smooth implementation, and minimized impacts to morale and productivity.
- Maintains and updates detailed change management plans.
- Supports change management and communication activities.
- Coordinates across project lines of effort as needed to create a smooth rollout.
- Measures and reports on the effectiveness and progress of change management and communication activities and strategies and refines approach as needed to improve results.
- Provides expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Provides expertise and applies best practices in change management, communication, and training support.
- Provides expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Processes, Business Analysis, Systems and Technology Analysis, job roles and organization structures.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience
- Expertise in change management, strategic communication, and training support
- Experience supporting organizational change management efforts, particularly as related to the implementation of new IT systems
- Expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts
- Ability to work independently to advance progress on high-visibility organizational efforts
- Ability to produce high-quality planning and reporting products for a senior leadership audience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of software, to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Active DoD secret security clearance
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense and its Services is preferred
6 months ago