LMI currently has an opportunity for an All-Source Intelligence Analyst in the McLean, VA area.
Position requires experience with analysis, research, and related methodologies. Requires excellent judgment and decision-making, close attention to detail, and an understanding of sources and methods.
Core duties include:
- Perform analysis, collection evaluation, and advise government personnel on account-specific analysis.
- Conduct complex research and conduct reviews and sanitization of analytical products.
- Coordinate with internal component/stakeholders on account-specific analytics issues.
- Institute analytic methodologies and maintain and/or develop metrics databases and track account-specific requests using internal case management tools.
Design, create, and/or maintain methods for visualizing account-specific activity (ex. Tableau dashboard, Intellipedia). Will be expected to work effectively with across customer organizations and field components, as well as intelligence community stakeholders.
- Advanced degree with 5 years of experience, or Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of experience
- Strong analytic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Sound judgment and tact
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to work under the stress of short and often changing deadlines while employing attention to detail and very degree of accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, to manage multiple tasks, to balance competing work requirements, and to work cooperatively and foster teamwork on a fast-paced team.
- Excellent communication skills, including briefing skills
- Expertise in search and retrieval technologies and methodologies
- Substantive knowledge of general worldwide events
- Knowledge of customer organization and history, intelligence issues, and general worldwide events
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Understanding of customer specific analytic process, information management principals, information technology or similar field
- Expertise writing and editing intelligence products
- Knowledge of intelligence community collection systems
Comfortable with data analytics, ability to analyze and visualize large data sets
Security Clearance Statement:
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph is required. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.