Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Diesel Technician Jobs in Oakes, ND
Diesel Technician - Truck Dealership - Oakes, ND
Our client is looking for experienced Diesel technicians, in North Dakota. Technicians must be able to repair, maintain, and rebuild diesel engines that power buses, trucks, tractors and agricultural implements. To repair engines, technicians run diagnostic tests, find the sources of problems, and then remove and replace faulty parts. Technicians may take the engines completely apart, replace worn parts, and put the engines back together. Technicians will do a variety of diesel engine repairs. Client also has a small amount of diesel passenger vehicle business.
Level I Technician $35K to $80K
- Prompt and regular attendance
- Usually has at least 5 years experience in diesel repairs
- Can complete correct diagnosis of symptoms
- Can complete DOT inspection with list of required repairs & parts needed
- Check over unit with list of required repairs and parts needed
- Manages time and parts delivery optimizing time when parts available
- Can manage assisted labor productively (should achieve 90% utilization)
- Can meet with customer to discuss repairs (future, current and past)
- Accepts responsibility for repairs, parts and labor utilization
- Has own tools
- Ability to effectively manage other people well will increase value
- Uses proper safety equipment
- Follows safety guidelines
- Reports any injuries or safety issues
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Works well with other employees
About LM2 Resource Solutions:
Intermountain Staffing, one of the largest staffing companies in the Intermountain West, has been helping put people and jobs together since 1969.
The strength of Intermountain Staffing lies in our ability to provide services when and where they are needed. With our 24 hour live response service and extended office hours, we are able to meet employer needs for swing, grave and early mornings, as well as weekends and holidays.
Intermountain Staffing specializes in light industrial staffing, entry level trades persons, and entry level clerical positions. Providing employees to a variety of organizations and industries allow us to maintain a comprehensive pool of employees to meet varied demands.
We provide staffing solutions that make you and your business more productive and successful.
Help is just a click away. Contact any one of our offices, we are ready and willing to assist you.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Diesel Technician jobs in Oakes, North Dakota:
Green Iron Equipment in LaMoure, ND
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter