The Senior UX Designer position offers an opportunity to play an integral role in the strategy, conception, and design of high profile ecommerce experiences and multiscreen apps.
- Identify client business goals and user needs
- Determine business requirements and feature sets
- Collaborate in defining user experience strategies for client projects
- Participate in conducting user research
- Develop user personas, scenarios, and use cases
- Develop taxonomies
- Create sitemaps and wireframes
- Create low fidelity paper and interactive prototypes for usability studies
- Plan and conduct usability studies to evaluate designs with real end users
- Collaborate with visual designers and developers to ensure designs are fully realized
- Present work in client meetings
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years digital agency experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Mobile application experience
- Excellent communcaiton skills
- Bachelor's Degree and a solid academic background in human-computer user-experience or related field
- Love for creating leading edge customer experiences across emerging and established digital channels
LiveAreaLabs is a creative marketing and technology agency. We create brands people love and activate them across all digital media. We believe brands can elevate themselves through the LiveAreas they create - places where people and brands connect through experiences people choose, share in, and promote.
We work with some great brands including Brooks Sports, Cisco, Fila, Lifetime Brands, Meredith Wendell, Moving Comfort, Parallels, RealNetworks, The Company Store, Urban Decay, UnderGear, and Virgin HealthMiles.
Posted 4 years ago