Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Design Manager Jobs in Clackamas, OR
• Prioritize and schedule projects from multiple branches to best meet company goals with available resources
• Review completed PV designs for accuracy and adherence to codes.
• Create and improve tools and processes to increase efficiency in design process
• Assist PV Designers with technical project issues
• Maintain accurate project schedule and ensure projects are being completed accordingly
• Ensure that Construction department has a reliable pipeline of permitted projects
• Meet with other departments as necessary
• B.S. in Electrical, Mechanical, or related engineering discipline
• Electrical P.E. registration in CA, HI, LA or ability to obtain in near future
• Minimum 3 years of experience designing commercial PV systems
• Experience managing staff of 5-10 employees
• Working knowledge of NEC, and Oregon specialty codes
• Knowledge of CA, HI, LA codes preferred, but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD. VBA experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize, delegate, and motivate
Lite Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay, paid time off, and company-paid health insurance after a 90-day probationary period.
Compensation for this position is depending upon experience.
About Lite Solar Corp:
At Lite Solar our commitment is to satisfy the need for alternative energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Lite Solar.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Design Manager jobs in Clackamas, Oregon: