Who we are:
At Lite Solar our commitment is to satisfy the need for alternative energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Lite Solar.What we are looking for:
The Energy Consultant is a vital member of the Lite Solar organization, and will focus on business development efforts in Hawaii. The Energy Consultant, under the general guidance and direction of the Sales Manager, is responsible for establishing new customers for our PPA-financed energy systems. The employee will work in a dynamic environment wherein he/she is expected to exercise considerable self-direction and tenacity in pursuing new opportunities. Lite Solar Systems/PPAs involve a lengthy sales process and significant relationship building and contact before contract closure. Lite Solar Energy Consultants are expected to maintain a high degree of professionalism, a working and expanding knowledge of a variety of renewable energy systems and energy finance, and a keen eye for new prospective clients.Essential job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- B2B lead generation and sales activities throughout the greater Portland region, including direct selling (in person and phone prospecting, events, networking, etc.)
- Meeting with and making presentations to prospective clients
- High level of sales activity data/contact recording and company CRM system
- Accurate and thorough assembly of new project contracts, customer and project data/details, with significant ongoing interaction with project implementation and engineering teams
- Assistance with concept and creation of Lite Solar marketing and PR materials
- Previous direct sales experience and demonstrated success required. Bachelor’s degree knowledge of solar/or noble energy systems preferred
- Must be success and goal oriented, as demonstrated by referrals and previous work experience at exceeding performance targets and customer expectations
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Solid proficiency with program such as Outlook MS Excel/Word and strong Internet competence
- Ability to accept coaching/training and work collaboratively with a team
Compensation is DOE, with paid benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance after 90 day probationary period.
Please no out of state applicants.
About Lite Solar Corp:
At Lite Solar our commitment is to satisfy the need for alternative energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Lite Solar.
Posted 3 years ago
Energy and Environment,