Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $80,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
he role of the Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for undertaking testing efforts that include the development of test requirements, preparing test plans and cases, executing test procedures and scripts and documenting the testing of software solutions. This position must quickly learn about the various business areas, gain an understanding of the business needs, and participate in the development of a solution that can be communicated internally and to our clients.Duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with Sales, Clients and Programming team members to understand business, technical, and operational requirements for initiatives through current state and target conditions
• Facilitate the design, creation, execution and improvement of test plans, test cases, test scripts (integration, system, regression, performance, etc.) from functional and technical specifications. Ability to write and execute both manually and in an automated environment
• Ability to review functional and technical specifications and provide QA estimates
• Identify and track defects, provide metrics and reporting, and identify improvements
• Participate in the development of QA initiatives to identify process and system enhancements that may improve testing methodologies, defect tracking, and change control
• Assist in mentoring other team members in the development of test plans and test cases
• Assist in developing a project approach, scope, budget and resource plan including gaining the support and investment of the leadership team
• Assist in researching and gathering information to support cost - benefit analysis and use it to form the basis of a ROI to justify further investment
• Identify project dependencies and raise issues to leadership team
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations. Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures
• Accomplishes all tasks as appropriate
• All other duties as assignedQualifications: Experience, Education and Licensure
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or six to ten years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to read, analyze, and interprets common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
• Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Browse software quality assurance analyst jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: