Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Software Engineer Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer, Data Integrations & Analytics for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA.This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $95,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The client is looking for an experienced, innovative, results-oriented Software Engineer to work on our suite of industry-leading web and mobile applications for driving continuous performance improvement in healthcare. This engineer will join a team focused on data integration and analytic solutions for our platform. The technical stack includes MicrosoftASP.NET, MVC, WF4, LogiXML, talend, redis, mongoDB, SQL Server and many other proprietary applications for data analytics and reporting. The engineer must be experienced in designing and implementing scalable, high-performance services (internal and cloud-based) that will handle massive amounts of data. Successful candidates are enthusiastic about the latest server technologies and are capable of translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to working software solutions. You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across teams on high visibility projects. Our engineers are top-notch software developers who love working as a team and proactively take the lead wherever necessary. Our engineers need to have solid problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies. The client offers a competitive salary, casual dress code, comfortable work environment, PTO, 401k, and fully-paid health/dental insurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participant in full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters and a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Work closely with architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Creative problem solving is a must.
- Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces.
- Other duties upon request.
Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012, Sql Server 2008/2012, SQL, REST, c#, WF4, data structures, algorithm design, complexity analysis, WCF, design patterns
LogiXML, talend, R, SAS
Experience & Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Hands-on experience developing with c# and a background in data integration methodologies and data analytics.
- 3+ years professional experience in .NET software development.
- Solid understanding of relational databases (SQL Server 2008+) and SQL. Experience with Non-relational databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.) a plus.
- Focus on clean high-quality code, solid designs and scalable solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience for successful production software deployments; Saas preferred.
- Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in working on medium size SaaS web applications.Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs. Strong communication is a must.
- Love of agile coding methodologies.
Browse software engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: