Lionce is currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Consultant for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. The client would prefer a 6 month contract to hire, but would also consider full-time permanent hires for the right candidates with a pay rate up to $100,000 a year.For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
As a Senior Technical Consultant with our client, you will take the lead in solving some of the most complex and highly visible business/ technology issues for our clients. The Senior Technical Consultant, an integral part of our Core Delivery team, will participate and lead in delivering a variety of software solutions in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
· Provide Software Engineering Development consulting services, either at the client's location or at the Summa office, by leading and participating in the solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites.
· Interact with various levels of client stakeholders and communicate project deliverables to the appropriate level (Sr. Management, C suite)
· Oversee and mentor other Summa Consultants and potentially client staff.
· Apply broad application and system architecture and design capabilities over many technologies to implement secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures
· Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
· Communicate effectively with clients and interact with client''s Senior Management Team
· Understands the customer business strategy and goals and develops technology solutions that deliver the required business value
· Work independently within the customer''s environment
· Understand and apply design and modeling concepts at the system level
· Act as a technical lead for a team developing system-related components
· Software design and architecture experience
· Demonstrated experience in the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
· Project Management skills
· Able to display leadership skills
· Multi- platform/ languages experience (Web/ Client Server/ Java/ .NET)
· Strong primary stack experience (Java, JEE)
· Versatility - willingness to learn
· Eagerness to jump into a variety of work and technology
· Must have lead a team of software developers through a full life cycle project
· Client facing skills and strong customer orientation
· Displays a great aptitude in professionalism
· Mentoring skills and experience
· 7+ years experience in web and/or client server application development
· 2+ years leading a team of through a software/ web project
Application development involving object oriented or J2EE technologies (JSP, EJB, Servlets, XML)
Work experience with one or more of the following:
· Web Portals
· Enterprise Application Integration/Message Oriented Applications
· Web content management