Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $75,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The Sr. Systems Analyst will be responsible for participating in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (Planning, Analysis, Design, Build, Test, Deployment, and Maintenance). This is a "hands-on" position requiring technical skills that enable solutions to be delivered on time and that meet the business requirements. Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
Planning: Actively lead and participate in project planning efforts that include the areas of: Monitoring and Report Project Issues and Risks, Create/Update/Adjust Project Plans, Hold Project Meetings, Create Project Documentation, and Control Project Scope and Requirements.
Analysis: Actively lead and perform the analysis of Technical and Functional Requirements necessary to ensure project success.
Design: Actively lead and design Technical solutions to meet the Functional requirements of our business objectives.
Build: Actively lead and build/implement solutions as defined per the design phases of the projects.
Test: Actively lead and coordinate the testing efforts for the technical solutions that are developed.
Deploy & Maintain: Coordination and execution of deployment plans. Actively lead and maintain the solutions after deployment in production.
· Detailed working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
· Experience in Application Development using ASP.NET, VB.NET, or C#
· Experience in Web Services, XML, SOAP
· Experience in Oracle DB and MS SQL Server (Queries, Stored Proc’s, etc.)
· Experience with MS SQL Server SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
· Working knowledge of ERP Applications (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards)
· Solid application/technology knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following areas or similar software packages: Financial Management Systems (JD Edwards), Accounts Payable Systems (Docusphere), Contract Management (Upside), Credit Management (CreditPoint), Fixed Asset Management (PowerPlant), or Tax Systems (PowerTax, OneSource Tax Provisions)
· Proven experience implementing, creating, upgrading, and maintaining multiple applications within a mature enterprise environment.
· Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis; verbal and written communications; and interpersonal interactions.
• Ability to demonstrate taking ownership and accountability within a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
• Self-motivated, ability to work with little definition and without supervision while multi-tasking and prioritizing across a number of projects and initiatives
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Technical certifications are a plus.
Browse senior systems engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
VMware UK Ltd - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posted 4 days ago on Resume-Library
EMC Computer Systems (UK) Limited - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posted 9 days ago on Resume-Library
EMC - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 9 days ago on the web