Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Senior .NET Web Software Engineer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $110,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
· Work as part of an agile development team to implement all phases of enterprise-level web based software applications.
· Provide technical leadership within and across agile teams.
· Map technical capabilities to business requirements and influence technology decisions.
· Assume primary ownership of one or more modules/applications, directing the technical development to ensure that the product's quality and maintainability requirements are met.
· Work with Principal Engineer & Architects to design and ensure coding standards are followed.
· Coach and mentor other Software Engineers and help to develop their technical skills through peer reviews of work, informal mentoring during code development, and assisting with the planning and organizing of work.
· Sr. Software Engineers need to excel in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, problem analysis, initiative, and planning & organizing.
· A detailed understanding of distributed architectures and data- driven web sites is a success factor for the position.
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proven technical aptitude and exceptional proven initiative to investigate/learn new technologies.
· 5-8 years’ experience working with ASP.NET WebForms.
· 5-8 years’ experience working with Window Communication Foundation.
· 2-3 years’ experience working with ASP.NET MVC.
· 2-3 years’ experience working in a Service Oriented Architecture environment.
· Ability to build productive customer relationships and collaborative internal relationships.
· Ability to represent client technology to a customer or internal partner.
· Responsible for high standards of performance of assigned work and driving oneself to meet commitments.
· Ability to identify, diagnose, and repair problems within software applications.
· Actively seeks learning opportunities and applies acquired knowledge to the job.
· Must enjoy influencing others by creating a participative environment, taking responsibility for the success of important tasks, working on tasks requiring great attention to detail and performing complex tasks or working on complex projects.
· Excel in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, problem analysis, initiative, communication skills, and planning & organizing.
· Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects to meet deadlines with high standards for quality (architecture standards, coding standards, configuration management).
· Ability to coach technical people at all levels.
· Ability to drive execution of software development within an Agile team, prefer knowledge of Scrum and XP practices.
· Master's Degree in CS or related technology.
· 5-8 years’ experience working with MS Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server for source control and bug tracking.
· 5-8 years’ experience in working in an Agile environment.
· 2-3 years’ experience working with Silverlight/XAML.
· 2-3 years’ experience using the MVVM UI design pattern.
· Experience with DDD, CQRS, and event sourcing.
· Experience with jQuery, Knockout.js , RavenDB.
· Knowledge of at least one client e-product line and working knowledge of other client e-product lines.
Browse web software engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
fi360, Inc. - Bridgeville, PA
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Smith Micro Software, Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 6 days ago on Beyond
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 9 days ago on iHire