Lionce is currently recruiting for a Senior .NET Systems Analyst for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $80,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
- Develop applications using standard Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio
- Develop applications using VB and .NET platform
- Develop queries and procedures in Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Unit test applications using company-standard testing guidelines
- Meet delivery dates on assigned tasks
- Create technical documentation in conjunction with program code
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid Programming ability; Enjoy writing code
- Ability and Willingness to learn new skills
- Communication: Good listening skills; able to express complex ideas via spoken English; capable of writing technical documentation
- Teamwork: Trustworthy; completes assigned tasks; keeps commitments; accepts direction from team leader; provides frequent, credible status updates; provides constructive feedback
- VbScript or VB6, esp. Data Access via ODBC/OLEDB, and reading/writing Files
- PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Oracle client/query tools, SQL Server Management Studio & bcp utility
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a related field.
- At least two years of related experience.
Grade 12/14 - This job is part of a career ladder.