Lionce is currently recruiting for a Avaya Engineers for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Washington, PA. This is a full time position for junior and senior level candidates with a pay rates up to $80,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Our client is in search of an Avaya IP Office / Communications Manager Technicians and Engineers for multiple full-time opportunities near Washington, PA. In this role, the technicians and engineers will be responsible for new Avaya IP Office and Communication Manager installations and upgrades at client sites in Southwestern PA.
Client needs junior to senior level talent ranging from 5+ years of experience.
• Previous field experience in IP Office / Communication Manager is strong preferred.
• Avaya Certifications would be a huge plus.
• May consider candidates with solid experience in Nortel, Siemens Hi-Path, Cisco, and similar Telecom experience.
• Overall solid knowledge of and experience with telecommunications and network operations.
• Broad knowledge of telecom systems, dial plans, switching architecture, telephony, wiring and voice networks.
• Knowledge of telecommunications cross-connect fields, patch panels, modems and various analog and digital signaling systems.
• Knowledge of voice test equipment preferred
• Excellent consultative and communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical ability and judgment.
Salary, benefits, and perks:
• Opportunity for long-term career, with growth potential in a local successful Telecom company.
• Salaries starting in the $30k range up and into the $50k range, depending on experience and salary history.
• Salary may be negotiable for the right person, as well as potential relocation assistance in the form of a sign-on bonus.
• Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical benefits, laptop, cell phone, and more.