Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Senior Application Analyst for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a contract to hire position with a pay rate up to $45 an hour with full time salary after contract. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Overview: The client is a diversified information management company that for nearly half a century has given market leaders the competitive edge in data management, analytics and technology.
The client's Life Sciences (LS) division is currently seeking a senior level User Experience Designer for the research, development and production of an innovative medical application. This position will be responsible for creating great experiences for this and future products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with our Product Management and Development Teams to conceptualize, design, prototype and test ideas. Additionally, this position’s role is to inspire product managers, engineering and quality assurance stakeholders to develop innovative, exciting, and useful products.
· Represent the User Experience by translating business/customer requirements into defined specifications that can guide Product Managers and engineering to develop the right product
· Collaboratively participate in the product definition process with Product Managers, Engineering and User Research experts
· Significantly influence product direction through a user centered approach, using innovative User Experience methodologies
· Develop prototypes including: user interaction models, wireframes, screen flows and interactive prototypes
· Work as a Usability Analysts to create rapid development of prototypes for early usability testing
· Produce final High-Fidelity user interface designs that adhere to design standards for the client
· Work collaboratively with the Development Team to translate prototypes and wireframes into complex business intelligence applications
· Work collaboratively with the Development Team to develop and maintain pattern and component libraries
· Develop and maintain design standards through style-guides and other deliverables that aid in the documentation and advocacy of the client's standards
· Requires a relevant four-year degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum four years related experience with User Interface Design, application analysis or related position
· Experience with design tools including: Photoshop, Fireworks, Axure, or other related prototyping software
· Extensive experience in methodologies for translating user needs into solutions for complex B2B web and software applications
· Knowledge of how to best design to solve business and user problems
· Design fundamentals including information design, visual design, industry UI standards for desktop, web-based and mobile applications, and ease of use best practices.
· Demonstrated skills in interface design for complex business intelligence applications, and/or experience in data visualization
· Demonstrated skill, both vertical and horizontal, with communication, organization, facilitation, time management, and interpersonal skills
· In depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
· Ability to interact directly with clients and internal development staff of varying levels
· Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and MVC desired
Browse senior application analyst jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
PNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Giant Eagle - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 3 days ago on Monster
Management Science Associates, Inc - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted yesterday on Beyond