Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Senior SD/VC Analyst for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Latrobe, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $95,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems.
Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with 5 years of hands on experience in the configuration, development, delivery and support of SAP Sales & Distribution module with exposure to, and a general understanding of Variant Configurator.
Solid organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks coupled with strong analytical & problem resolution skills.
Knowledge of CRM beneficial
Language: Fluent and Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Primary responsibility for the successful implementation, configuration and development of SAP Order-to-Cash (OTC) processes within Enterprise Applications organization.
- Work with other OTC work streams to solve cross work steam Issues including order management, e-commerce, distribution, and order settlement.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications from which programs will be written and then works with ABAP developer to insure all parties fully understand the design.
- Participate in design, prototyping, implementation, testing, data migration, and post go live support on various turnkey projects and support initiatives for our global businesses.
- Develop design documents, functional specifications, test scripts, support data migration and assist in issue resolution for projects.
- Knowledge of Variant Configuration, good understanding of, with some experience in both high level and low level configuration.
- Experience in SD and PP modules and their integration points to VC and Knowledge of material variants and variant matching
- Knowledge of variant pricing and pricing procedures
- Experience with user exits and enhancements
- Proven skills in troubleshooting and debugging
- Responsibility for the successful implementation, configuration and development of SAP Variant Configuration processes within Enterprise Applications organization.
- Work with other OTC work streams to solve cross work stream Issues including order management, e-commerce, distribution, and order settlement.
Browse senior analyst jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
PNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 10 days ago on the web
PNC Bank - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 4 days ago on Glassdoor
Dicks Sporting Goods - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply