Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Ruby on Rails Developer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $95,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The client is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to assist in the growth and maintenance of it’s automated trading platform.
· Plan, Develop, Test and Document computer applications
· Provide accurate time bids of work
· Work with QA process to debug and improve code.
· Provide support for application as needed.
· Interact with other developers to determine best method of design.
· Research alternate options for improving systems.
· Test and determine viability of third party applications as related to supporting developer code
Strongly recommended education/experience
· 1+ years of recent development experience with Ruby on Rails
· 3+ years of recent development experience in a strong deadline environment.
Browse ruby on rails developer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: