Lionce is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $75,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Our client is in search of a PM to oversee several multi-million dollar Telecom projects in Western PA. The teams will consist of a Trainer, Wirers, and Avaya IP Office /Communications Manager Technicians and Engineers.
Client needs an experienced PM (PMP certification STRONGLY preferred) with proven project experience in large-scale Telecom and Network installations.
• Previous field experience overseeing Avaya project strongly preferred, including experience with Avaya IP Office and CM
• May consider candidates with solid experience in Nortel, Siemens Hi-Path, Cisco, and similar Telecom experience.
• Overall solid knowledge of and experience with telecommunications and network operations.
• Experience overseeing large-scale project, preferably into the millions of dollars in budget.
• Excellent consultative and communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical ability and judgment.
Salary, benefits, and perks:
• Opportunity for long-term career, with growth potential in a local successful Telecom company.
• Salary range for this role, depending on salary history and experience, will be between$50-75k.
• Salary may be negotiable for the right person, as well as potential relocation assistance inthe form of a sign-on bonus.
• Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical benefits, laptop, cell phone, and more.