Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Network Security Administrator for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $70,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The purpose of this position is to support the design, configuration, installation, and support of network security systems. These include an enterprise-class wide area network, security technologies such as network and application firewalls and VPN systems, and switched and routed ethernet and storage fabrics. Responsibilities also include collaborating with internal departments to troubleshoot application security networks; working with outside vendors on installations and troubleshooting of problems related to network connectivity and software configuration; responding to all security updates related to network equipment, PCI compliance and making required changes to maintain network security; Linux server and application administration; and making appropriate technical presentations to upper management.
· Present networking and security concepts and designs to upper management.
· Implement network systems comprising physical and virtual firewalls, switches, and routers, and applications for security and high availability.
· Implement configuration changes to maintain a highly available and secure environment.
· Respond to all network security alerts, including the firmware of network systems and applications.
· Make necessary firewall changes to segregate security zones and provide/restrict access to internal systems.
· Design, implement, and maintain VPN systems.
· Assign and maintain IP addressing scheme for the enterprise.
· Evaluate, recommend, and purchase new network equipment.
· Install, configure, and support network systems at branch offices and back office departments.
· Plan, design, implement, and support of disaster recovery and business continuity networking.
· Troubleshoot network connectivity problems.
· Perform administration of Linux servers.Skills and Experience Required: · Minimum of 5 years experience implementing and supporting data/voice networks and systems, preferably in a banking environment; preferred understanding of Bank operations
· Degree in an IT discipline or equivalent; certification in Network Security Engineering preferred
· Excellent communication skills with all levels of management and outside vendors, technical and non-technical users; must have excellent analytical and documentation skills
· Able to work off-hours, including evenings and weekends
· Experience with a variety of computer platforms and PC based applications
· Knowledge of Network security software products such as IBM’s ISS SiteProtector and Enterprise Scanner
· Knowledge of Linux and Windows shell scripting, particularly BASH
· Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of network equipment including VPN, firewalls, routers, switches and network load balancers
· Experience with a variety of network connection technologies including local and metro area ethernet, fiberchannel, carrier-based MPLS and frame-relay.
· Experience with a variety of networking protocols including TCP/IP, FTP, EIGRP, BGP, netbios, SSL/TLS, SSH, IPSec and VOIP
· Should have a good working knowledge of maintaining telecommunications cable plants
· Knowledge of the Windows implementations of DHCP, DNS, and Active Directory
· Must have a valid PA driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
· Preferred experience with mainframe platform and understanding of mainframe communications TN3270, VTAM and CICS
Browse network security administrator jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Oracle - Moon Township, PA
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Bechtel - West Mifflin, PA
Posted 2 days ago on iHire
Cyber Systems Intelligence Corp - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply