Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Network Engineer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $80,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The client is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Tier 3 Network Engineer to be a core member of our operations team.
Position requires strong skills in implementing and managing high availability, mission critical infrastructure. Candidate should have a very strong skill set with planning, configuring, implementing and maintaining network infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, WAPs, etc.)
We require a dedicated problem solver who can multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Position will work closely with other Operations Engineers and developers to help support small, medium and large-scale clients.
This is a full-time position with excellent growth potential.
• Work with customers to evaluate existing systems and develop design recommendations
• Design networks (routing and switching infrastructure; understanding concerns related to servers and applications)
• Document topologies and new designs
• Configure enterprise grade networking hardware (HP, Cisco, Adtran, etc…)
• Troubleshoot difficult network problems
• Thoroughly document all work performed
• Specify hardware and operating system requirements
• Configure and fine tune monitoring systems
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Documentation and implementation processes and procedures
• Manage multiple colocation facilities and customer environments
• Staying up-to-date with all relevant technologies and emerging technologies
• Minimal travel and some weekend work will be required
Required Skills & Experience
• Advanced experience with configuring and managing enterprise networking platforms (HP, Cisco, etc.)
• Networking design and troubleshooting experience
• Some experience with server administration and ability to grow this skill set as required
• Understanding of advanced networking protocols and IP subletting; functional understanding of advanced routing protocols
• Advanced knowledge of VPN tunneling, including S2S VPN, IKEv1/2, remote access tunnels
• Extensive knowledge of cross platform troubleshooting
• Two year degree or equivalent experience
• Four years practical experience with networking support and administration
• Familiarity with enterprise monitoring tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to obtain security clearances
Browse network engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
The Judge Group - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Duquesne Light Company - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Oxford Solutions Inc - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply