Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a .NET Web Applications Engineer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $70,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The Web Applications Engineer will serve as a member of a team that is responsible for the maintenance and development of several web applications. The Web Applications team is responsible for all aspects of the applications including database, UI, and middle tier development. Projects are executed utilizing an Agile development process to ensure that we are meeting the needs of the product stakeholders
· Write SQL queries and reports to extract and manipulate data from multiple relational databases.
· Develop data structure to support new functionality.
· Develop modules to integrate data between in-house and third party systems.
· Work with stakeholders to understand business processes and deliver effective solutions.
· Meet deadlines for individual and team projects.
· Ensure quality and scalability of code.
· Create prototypes and maintain supporting documentation.
· Respond quickly to resolve application issues.
· Mentor other team members on proper coding and design practices.
· Design application architecture for development efficiency and scalability.
· Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent
· Thorough knowledge of related web technologies
· Demonstration of excellent code quality and efficiency
· Highly motivated to learn and work in a team environment
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in web application development
· Good communication and problem solving skills
· Experience in working with relational databases
· MVC3, Reporting development in SQL Server Reporting or Crystal preferred
Browse web applications engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: