Lionce is currently recruiting for a .NET Software Engineer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Monroeville, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $55,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
For more than 25 years, the client's scientific and investigative resources have provided the competitive edge by defining solutions. As the field of Industrial Forensics advanced and embraced more sophisticated and complex issues such as nanoparticles and electronic materials, the client determined that the need for in-depth resolution was essential and that a single solution was no longer acceptable. Today the cleint’s expert scientists address these issues and can investigate the entire product life cycle including regulatory compliance in the workplace. The resolution the client brings to industry using precise scientifically sound techniques often provides the competitive edge needed to advance in the market and increase the bottom line.
The client is currently seeking a software engineer who will participate in implementation, support and administration of mission-critical, enterprise applications. The position will be working with small to mid-sized teams in a fast paced environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Implementation of Architecture/Design
- Implement modifications to existing applications in order to meet the clients' updated requirements
- Database Design and Programming
- Drive functional requirements definition by observing, interacting with, and gathering feedback from all users/customers
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Contribute to the growth of team through displaying professional qualities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field plus 2 years of experience; or Associates degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years experience; advanced degree preferred
- Strong Microsoft language experience such as VB6, VBA, Visual Basic .Net and C#
- Exposure to XML and related technologies such as XSL, XQuery, XPath, XSD
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with Commercial Reporting Tools (SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports etc.) or Open Source Reporting Tools (JasperReports, Eclipse BIRT Project, etc.)
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Experience with RDBMS such as SqlServer or Access
- Experience in Object Oriented and J2EE Design Patterns and Related Frameworks (e.g. springframework, hibernate, etc.)
- Knowledge of J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, and JDBC), application servers, and Web Services
- Implementing enterprise-scale applications with graphical user interfaces
- Experience with software development processes
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Individual track record of completing assignments on time or ahead of schedule
- Strong communications skills and ability to work effectively with customer
- Exposure to Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Knowledge of source code control systems (RCS, CVS, SVN, etc.)
- Exposure to Integrated Development Environments, Case Tools, Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Development
- Experience or domain knowledge working within or supporting environments involved with forensics or analytical laboratories.