Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a .NET Software Engineer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $90,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
· Work as part of an Agile development team to implement all phases of enterprise-level web based software applications.
· Design, develop, test and configure .NET web applications
· Establish and adhere to time estimates for development activities.
· Support quality improvement of software by engaging in rigorous unit testing of all developed code participating in peer review of own and others’ code.
· Diagnose and repair technical problems within an enterprise-level web based software application.
· Work to resolve functional questions related to the client's E-Systems software products and solutions.
· Coach and mentor other Software Engineers and help to develop their technical skills through peer reviews of work, informal mentoring during code development, and assisting with the planning and organizing of work.
· Software Engineers need to excel in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, problem analysis, initiative, and planning & organizing.
· A detailed understanding of distributed architectures and data- driven web sites is a success factor for the position.
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proven technical aptitude and exceptional proven initiative to investigate/learn new technologies.
· Experience participating and executing the development of software applications within an Agile team.
· At least one of the following:
· 3-5 years’ experience in software engineering.
· 2-5 years’ experience in database and stored procedure design.
· 2-5 years’ experience: web-services, N-tier applications using current UI frameworks, and modern web application standards.
· Ability to work independently, to meet deadlines with high standards for quality (coding standards, configuration management).
· Responsible for high standards of performance of assigned work and driving oneself to meet commitments.
· Ability to identify, diagnose, and repair problems within software applications.
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Effective communication skills
· Actively seeks learning opportunities and applies acquired knowledge to the job
· Generates different and novel ways to deal with work problems/opportunities
· Maintains stable performance under pressure and/or in the face of ambiguity.
· 3-5 years’ experience with web-services, N-tier applications using current UI frameworks, and modern web application standards.
· 1-2 years’ experience working with MS Visual Studio
· 1-2 years’ experience in working in an agile environment, prefer knowledge of Scrum and XP practices
· Microsoft Certified Developer
Browse net software engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Net Health Systems - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Gentech - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
ITPI Staffing - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply