Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a .NET Application Developer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $70,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Designs, develops, tests and implements complex web-based, client-server and stand-alone components and applications.
Works with internal staff and customers to design and implement the technical aspects as well as the “look and feel” of web-based applications.
Applications development work includes database-driven customer facing portals, internal customized application development (new projects), graphics-based websites and other development projects.
This position requires skills with various complex technologies, excellent self-management skills, and excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and oral.) Complete documentation of all work performed is required throughout this position.
Responsibilities and General Expectations:
Coding/Development Skill Areas
· Must develop code and design and implement solutions for Web-based, client/server, Windows services, and desktop applications.
· Must be able to define requirements and write specifications and testing plans.
· Troubleshoots issues by reproducing issues in a development environment or remote debugging and corrects errors as required (including possible periodic off-hours responsibilities).
· Learns new development technologies and techniques as required and continually expands technical skill set as required.
· Must be familiar with Visual Studio or general debugging tools and techniques.
· Collaboration services provided by Subversion and Redmine.
Team Work/Independent Work:
· Ensures that Web sites and Web-based applications are functional across different browsers.
· Works both independently and collaboratively to develop website concepts, interface design and architecture of internal and customer Web sites and applications.
· Must be able to work with a team; Demonstrated ability to solve problems both independently and in a team environment.
· Operates under minimal supervision.
· Associates Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline; or equivalent education or work experience.
· At least 3 years of related experience with web development technologies and methodologies
· Experience with data store architecture (schema design, data constraints, integrity, stored procedures, query optimization, etc.)
· Graphics editing experience utilizing Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, or similar graphics manipulation packages.
· Experience with IIS 6/7 for Windows 2000/2003; Linux, Apache and Tomcat.
· Experience with custom SharePoint development preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems both independently and in a team environment.
Browse net application developer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Gentech - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Oxford Solutions - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. - Canonsburg, PA
Posted 6 days ago on iHire