Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for Junior Level Telecom Technicians for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Washington, PA. This is a full time position with a salary range of $30-45k. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents/Green Card holders.
Our client is located in the Washington, PA area, and their clients are in the greater Pittsburgh region.
Client needs junior level technicians with 1-3 years of Telecom experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in Telecom, preferably with Avaya experience.May consider candidates with solid experience in Nortel, Siemens Hi-Path, Cisco, and similar Telecom technologies/experience.
• Base knowledge of and experience with telecommunications protocols (trunking, PBX, etc) and network operations (WAN/LAN/WLAN/TCPIP, etc).
• Excellent consultative and communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical ability and judgment.
Preferred (but not required) experience:
• Previous field experience in IP Office / Communication Manager is strong preferred.
• Broad knowledge of telecom systems, dial plans, switching architecture, telephony,
wiring and voice networks.
• Knowledge of telecommunications cross-connect fields, patch panels, modems and
various analog and digital signaling systems.
• Knowledge of voice test equipment preferred
• Avaya Certifications would be a huge plus.
Benefits and perks:
• Opportunity for long-term career, with growth potential in a local successful Telecom
• Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical benefits, laptop, cell phone, and more.
Browse telecom jobs in Washington, Pennsylvania:
Team Fishel - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Metropolitan Communications Group Inc - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Adex Corporation - Bridgeville, PA
Posted 3 months ago on iHire