Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Java/J2EE Distributed App Dev for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. The client would prefer a 6 month contract to hire, but would also consider full-time permanent hires for the right candidates with a pay rate up to $100,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
This position will report to Shared Services and Architecture team and specifically in the Information Delivery Transactional team. The team is resonsible for transactional and message based common solutions and services, many that have a client facing component on the client’s Web Portal.
The role will include responsibilities in working with and guiding offshore teams. This role will also require some off hour support. Must have good communication skills and work well in a team environment.
The job holder uses existing and emerging technology platforms to design, develop and document technically detailed distributed applications. S/he writes new complex systems (a grouping of programs involving multiple levels of table dimension and internal sorts that accomplishes a particular new function), designs and codes programs and creates test transactions. S/he also analyzes organizational needs and goals to develop and implement distributed application systems.
Minimum 5 - 7 years experience required. Job holder must have thorough knowledge of company's IT infrastructure and daily operations and understand the impact of planned changes. S/he must have knowledge about the functions and features of modern and traditional structured methods for developing distributed applications. S/he must also have extensive experience developing distributed applications. Job holder must be knowledgeable about cross-platform interoperability (multiple platforms - i.e. NT, Intranet, etc.) , major tools in a toolkit for a specific platform and features of multiple toolkits. S/he must be experienced at resolving hardware, software, and communications malfunctions and understand the business impact of resolving complications.
* Firm understanding of SOA-based concepts, industry standards, and Technologies.
* Expertise in accompanying J2EE, Web Service, and Messaging application design, development, and monitoring tools.
* Expertise in HTML5, Flex, Tomcat.
* Experience in relational database development using Sybase or Oracle.
* Experience with Open Source solutions is a plus.
* Understanding/Work experience with Linux shell scripts, Database connectivity and transaction semantics.
* Service Mediation, Policy, and Discovery approaches and must be able to demonstrate extensive application integration experience.
* ESB and UDDI technologies, specifically IBM's WebSphere Message Broker v7 and IBM's WebSphere Service Registry and Repository v7 (design, implementation and product management) is a plus.
* Extensive hands on expertise in J2EE, Messaging (i.e. MQ, JMS), and Web Services technologies (i.e. WS*, SOAP, WSDL, XML).
Browse java j2ee jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 10 days ago on iHire
PNC Bank - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 22 days ago on PNC Bank
CyberCoders - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 months ago on the web