Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full-time position with a pay rate up to $110,000 per year . For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Advocate for all information security related issues including the planning and development of information security strategy in support of the company's strategic plan.
- Manage, plan and administer the operational and administrative activities associated with information security to meet on-going, stringent compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with key business and IT leaders to develop security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company's systems and data.
- Assist with and review IT related project specifications and RFPs by defining security requirements.
- Develop innovative, cost effective solutions for information security challenges.
- Identify and evaluate IT security risk / exposure on new and existing applications and infrastructure and provide any corrective measures required.
- Manage the company's information security relationships with third party vendors who process client information and other external entities, including government regulators, auditors and partner organizations.
- Develop and maintain company's incident response program.
- Monitor and manage access controls and oversee enforcement of policies, procedures and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices.
- Provide information security training, advice and direction for employees, contractors and third party vendors, coordinate the implementation and management of additional information security tools, systems, policies and procedures, and provide leadership to the company's response to any information security incidents
- Assist with the design and implementation of the company's disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Review and provide written responses to client security requirements, questionnaires and checklists.
- Manage and support client and third party information security audits.
- Perform other related duties as required including periodic use of technical controls.
- Minimum of a BS degree with a concentration in information systems, information assurance, business administration or related fields.
- 5 + years experience in Information Security required.
- 2 + more years of prior experience working in highly regulated industries such as banking, or government contracts a plus.
- ISO27001 experience a strong plus.
- Ability and willingness to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to be the steward of IT Security and Compliance within the company.
- Prior experience presenting to clients and executive management.
- Ability to take on a leadership role, manage projects, and build strong relationships across departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent employee benefit program.
An equal opportunity employer....
Browse security officer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
United American Security, LLC. - Monroeville, PA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
U.S. Security Associates, Inc - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 days ago on iHire
AlliedBarton Security Services - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 3 days ago on the web