Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a IT Product Manager for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full-time position with a pay rate up to $100,000. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Our client provides automated data management solutions.
Define product strategy and oversee product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. Analyze existing and new technologies as well as market developments and competition and develop product technical specifications and requirements according to needs. Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define product vision, and work closely with engineering and development to oversee and approve product designs, enhancements, and quality. Track market trends and competitive offerings, interface with customers and the internal organization to drive product direction and ensure capabilities meet market needs and customer satisfaction goals.
· Competitive Landscape – identify competitive and alternative offerings in the market. Assess their strengths and weaknesses. Develop a strategy for winning against the competition.
· Technology assessment – inventory technology assets and determine a ways they can be leveraged.
· Product portfolio – integrate products into a coherent portfolio of products focused on the market. Manage the portfolio like a product (business plans, positioning, buying process, market requirements and marketing plan).
· Product roadmap – illustrate the vision and key phases of deliverables for the product. The roadmap is a plan, not a commitment.
· Business Plan – perform an objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment. Articulate what was learned in the market and quantify the risk, including a financial model.
· Buy, build or partner – determine the most effective day to deliver a complete solution to an identified market problem. Where there are gaps in the offering, analyze whether to buy, build or partner to complete the solution for the market.
· Product profitability – monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market, how it impacts the company operations, and ultimately, how it contributes to profits.
· Innovation – focus creative spirit on solving market problems by leveraging the company’s distinctive competencies.
· Buyer personas – define the archetypical buyers involved in the purchasing of the product.
· User personas – define the archetypical users involved in the purchasing of the product.
· Requirements – articulate and prioritize personas and their problems so that the appropriate products can be built.
· User scenarios – illustrate market problems in a story that puts the problem in context. Use scenarios are one component of requirements.
· Status dashboard – monitor key dates and check points in product delivery.
· Customer retention – define the specific plans and budgets for ensuring customer loyalty as well as selling products to existing customers.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in technology and/or business administration or related field preferred.
· Six or more years product management experience with emphasis on Pragmatic Marketing model or equivalent education.
· International business and financial/investment services industry experience preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a global, multicultural environment wherein diplomacy and a passion for diversity are paramount.
· Conducts complex work important to the company.
· Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Must possess exceptional organization skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications capabilities required.
· Thorough understanding and demonstrated working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
· Ability to deal professionally and courteously with internal and external contacts.
· Team Management skills.
· Effective written & oral skills.
· Ability to analyze problems and identify resolutions at a strategic and functional level.
· Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a wide audience, from technical staff to management, clients and coworkers.
· Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, self-motivated willingness to take initiative.
Browse it product manager jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Major American Financial Services Company - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 7 days ago on Beyond
PNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 1 month ago on the web
PNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 25 days ago on the web