Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Product Manager for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $90,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Application Development, Sales, Marketing and Client Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This position must posses a unique blend of business and technical acumen. Job duties include gathering requirements from internal and external customers, writing business requirement documents, and driving implementation of requests throughout the entire lifecycle. Product Managers also serve as liaisons, bridging the gap between business operations and Information Technology. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.Duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage products throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with technical teams to architect and deliver winning products
• Support the ideation, evaluation, and documentation of new business and product opportunities.
• Research and understand primary customer needs, competitive offerings, market/industry trends and cost/benefit trade-offs of various implementation options, and translate into functional product descriptions.
• Organize, prioritize and manage product dimensions while working independently in a deadline driven environment
• Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Managing the strategic planning to tactical activities life cycle
• Deliver Requirements Documents with prioritized features and corresponding validation
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Identifying risks associated with developing or maintaining company product lines
• Be an expert with respect to assigned product lines
• Create standard product artifacts including, product manuals, summaries, presentations, and internal product setup procedures
• Analyze product centric business process flows and system functionality for performance improvements and cost reductions
• Work with internal and external customers and/or business units to ensure all business requirements are addressed within functional specifications
• Prioritize product features and issue resolution throughout the software development lifecycle
• Work with Project Managers on system/process release plans and specification management
• Organize and facilitate review of business specifications for cross-functional project team members. Ensure all parties review and approve the specifications.
• Work with Executive Management to prioritize requests and defects based on business impacts and corporate strategic goals
• Moderate User Acceptance Testing sessions and manage issues and concerns to satisfactory completion
• Manage potential changes to scheduled releases with Project Managers and communicate options and impacts back to the Business
• Perform gap analysis, competitive analysis, and product performance reporting
• Proactively provide status updates and estimate updates as needed or when requested, and report progress at regular status reporting meetings
• Act as a leader within the company
• All other duties assignedQualifications: Experience, Education and Licensure
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Four to ten years related experience and/or training
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent product
• Strong technical knowledge of PC hardware and software, including standard operating systems, basic network usability, and spreadsheet software is necessary. Ongoing education is necessary to stay abreast of current technology
• Ability to be goal- and detail-oriented, persistent and motivated, possess high level of initiative, excellent oral and written communication skills, superb analytical and methodical problem-solving skills, ability to handle stressful situations, meet deadlines, work well in team environments and carry out responsibilities with no or minimal supervision
• Handling client communications and conflict resolution, providing two-way communication between client and organization, communicating client’s expectations, goals and interests to the team, researching and creating tools for account growth, and reviewing all major deliverables, among others
• Technically competent with various software programs
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical reports, and documentation
• Present information to executive and senior management teams, sales department, internal groups and/or clients
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Browse it product manager jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: