Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a IS Manager with MS Dynamics AX Experience for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Robinson, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $90,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The client is seeking an IS Manager to join our growing team. This role is responsible for developing and executing information systems strategies which will help our company continue to grow. The IS Manager role will require broad knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX as well as the demonstrated ability to lead and direct projects and to serve as the leader for the IS team. The successful candidate will quickly acclimate to our technology, systems, operations and culture and pull together a large scale project with various teams in an effective and cohesive manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead and direct a major project that includes the transition of and migration to Microsoft Dynamics AX as the company’s primary enterprise resource planning system.
- Partner with staff in Pittsburgh and in Europe to convert from current exact Macola ES ERP to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Supervise two full-time, experienced IS employees
- Manage departmental annual budget, service contracts.
- Develop and monitor IS systems to ensure data accuracy, output, and performance, security, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Work with contractors and consultants, technical staff and vendors.
- Oversee all network operations including hardware and software.
- Responsible for software licensing and compliance
- Maintain and test disaster recovery planning
- Act as lead functional and technical team member in delivering solutions.
- Work with various teams to review and analyze current system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
Requirement & Qualifications:
No less than 5 years of experience in a supervisory/management or consulting role on an IS team.
Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Superior interpersonal skills and a strong understanding of the importance of customer service (both external and internal customers).
Ability to explain and articulate complex concepts so that teams are able to understand and use the information.
Demonstrated project management experience.
Demonstrated and working knowledge of MS Dynamics AX preferably accounting functions.
Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and advanced queries.
Exposure to HTML, AJAX, XML, .ASP and .Net a plus
Browse is manager jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Hubbell - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 6 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Sunoco, Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Great Clips - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted yesterday on Glassdoor