Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for an Analyst with Disaster Recovery Experience for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a contract position with a pay rate up to $38 an hour. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Support the enterprise business continuity and disaster recovery program. Analyst will work with the Manager of BCDR in the development of enterprise BCDR strategies, requirements, and project initiatives. This includes aspects of the design, development, maintenance, and exercising (testing) of the business continuity and disaster recovery plans for the critical functional areas of the organization.
• Assists in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures for key areas of the organization
• Recommends disaster avoidance measures and improved back-up capabilities
• Analyzes the recovery configurations of critical corporate hardware, software, and infrastructure equipment resources
• Assists with conducting enterprise business impact analyses and processes
• Assists corporate business units to determine critical business processes and identify acceptable recovery time & point objectives
• Assists with conducting enterprise BCDR risk assessment / analyses and processes
• Assures that recovery procedures are effective for the restoration of key corporate resources and for the resumption of critical business processes
• Assists with disaster recovery training for staff members in all functional areas
• Assists with the development of and maintains standards and procedures for BCDR documentation
• Studies and recommends 3rd party services for use during a disaster or major disruption
• Evaluates and assists with the development of continuous and high availability solutions
• Protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the BCDR plans and documentation
• All other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
• 2+ years of experience in business continuity and/or disaster recovery
• 2+ years of experience in Information Systems
• Working knowledge of all areas of the organization and the ability to develop a clear understanding of the company’s key functional processes and resources.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of current disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies as well as the methods used in performing risk analyses and business impact analyses
• Working knowledge of Information Systems; particularly backup and recovery systems
• Good project management skills.
• Strong human relations skills to interface with staff at all levels within the organization, vendors, and business partners
• Good oral and written communication skills
Browse great opportunity jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: