Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Front-End Web Developer for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $90,000. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Our client is looking for an experienced, innovative, results-oriented UX Engineer to work on our suite of industry-leading web and mobile applications for driving continuous performance improvement in healthcare. Successful candidates are enthusiastic about the latest internet technologies and are capable of translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to working software solutions. You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across teams on high visibility projects. Our UX engineers are top-notch software developers who love working as a team and proactively take the lead wherever necessary.
Their platform is primarily built upon the Microsoft .NET stack, however, they also use many open-source technologies (mongoDb, CentOS, apache, MySQL, lightTPD, nginx, RabbitMQ, java, PHP, etc.) in our quest to create highly-scalable web applications. Our engineers need to have solid problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
If you are a Web/UX Engineer that is competitive, wants to work with smart, creative, energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgment to make independent decisions every day - then you're probably a perfect addition to our exceptional Engineering Team. Client offers a competitive salary, flexible work schedule, casual dress code, comfortable work environment, PTO, 401k, and fully-paid health/dental insurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participant in full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters and a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Work closely with architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Creative problem solving is a must.
- Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces.
- Other duties upon request.
Experience & Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of relational databases (SQL Server 2008+) and SQL. Experience with Non-relational databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.) a plus.
- Focus on clean high-quality code, solid designs and scalable solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience for successful production software deployments; Saas preferred.
- Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with social media platforms and functionality.
- Experience in working on medium size SaaS web applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs. Strong communication is a must.
- Love of agile coding methodologies.
Browse front end web developer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Level Interactive - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Innovu - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 9 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
CompuGroup Technologies - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply