Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Lionce is currently recruiting for a Digital Product Manager for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Sewickly, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $90,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for development and execution of medium to large-scale cross-functional and cross-channel consumer market digital projects in support of growth initiatives within a client brand. This individual takes projects from feasibility and concept development through testing, market validation, execution and closure following a formalized project management approach. Project Management considerations include, but are not limited to: scope, risk, quality, measures of success, resource planning and marketing rollout. This individual will also lead process-based projects; assessing and improving existing business processes to enable increasingly effective execution and will manage initiatives related to product, market, and channel-based growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Build and market digital products that are highly monetized via lead generation, CPM ad revenue, sponsorship and other forms of digital monetization methods.
· Full project management responsibilities including: project timeline definition, risk analysis, design and implementation of projects, and resource management
· Detailed project planning, tracking, and reporting for status and progress, issues, scheduling and finances
· Develop and manage cross-business/channel process improvement projects and effective execution by adhering to appropriate deadlines
· Identify and resolve issues with projects that could impact success
· Executes the daily tasks associated with assigned projects, conducts follow-up, facilitating meetings, coordinating communication, and maintaining project documentation
· Lead presentation development to gain required approval from senior management throughout a given project
· Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, as well as with team members and external constituencies e.g., suppliers, 3rd party vendors
· Manage external resources (consultants and contractors) as necessary
· Works with Brand Directors to achieve product integration and advance the objectives of improved business processes
· Influence decision making to gain cross-functional alignment to achieve on-time execution of projects
· Provide strategic thought partnership to functional leaders
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree.
· A minimum of 4 years building and monetizing digital products for consumer markets.
· A minimum of 2 years project management or product management experience including projects related to business growth and process improvement. This should include demonstrated experience in medium to large projects from inception through implementation, in the roles of planner, developer, coordinator, executor and marketer.
· Demonstrated experience of organizing and managing project teams
· Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
· Effective communication skills across a broad range of organizational levels and functions
· Mature and open working style that stimulates a sense of cooperation and ownership that produces results
· Solution oriented - creative in finding solutions to business problems
· Demonstrated diagnostic and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strategic thinker, able to contribute to project content as well as provide process leadership
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Browse digital product manager jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
PNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 9 days ago on the web
PNC - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 25 days ago on the web
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 months ago on iHire