Lionce is currently recruiting for a Avaya Techs and Engineers for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position for junior and senior level candidates with a pay rates up to $70,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
Our client is in search of an Avaya IP Office / Communications Manager Technicians and
Engineers for multiple full-time opportunities near Washington, PA. In this role, the technicians
and engineers will be responsible for new Avaya IP Office and Communication Manager
installations and upgrades at client sites in Southwestern PA.
Client needs junior to senior level talent ranging from 2-5 years, 5-10 years, and 10+ years of
• Previous field experience in IP Office / Communication Manager is strong preferred.
• Avaya Certifications would be a huge plus.
• May consider candidates with solid experience in Nortel, Siemens Hi-Path, Cisco, and
similar Telecom experience.
• Overall solid knowledge of and experience with telecommunications and network
• Broad knowledge of telecom systems, dial plans, switching architecture, telephony,
wiring and voice networks.
• Knowledge of telecommunications cross-connect fields, patch panels, modems and
various analog and digital signaling systems.
• Knowledge of voice test equipment preferred
• Excellent consultative and communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical ability and judgment.
Salary, benefits, and perks:
• Opportunity for long-term career, with growth potential in a local successful Telecom
• Salaries starting in the $30k range up and into the $70k range, depending on experience
and salary history.
• Salary may be negotiable for the right person, as well as potential relocation assistance in
the form of a sign-on bonus.
• Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical benefits, laptop, cell phone, and more.