Posted 2 years ago in Computer/Software
Web Applications Developer
Education Bachelor’s degree or 10 years equivalent experience
Experience 5+ years
Citizenship Requirement (US Citizen)
Clearance Required Secret
Location Washington, D.C.
· Serve as lead software developer and project POC for:
o Evacuation Management System (EMS)
o Afghanistan Civilian Personnel Tracking System (ACPTS)
o TEMS (a behind the scenes utility that can be used to correct data messaging errors)
o Regional Embassy Support Team (REST)
· Provide as needed development support for other Executive Agency Personnel Support (EAPS) system applications to include all phases of the software development lifecycle – including functional and technical requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, training, and system support
· Skills required include C#.Net, and PL/SQL. Knowledge of Oracle DB and/or MS SQL Server preferred
· Evaluate applications and suggest, develop, and implement enhancements
· Consult with stakeholders (and interface with end-users) – serve as POC for initiating change requests
· Develop and deliver presentations and demonstrations of the applications to government management as well as the user community
· Train end-users
· Provide support to crisis teams during post draw-downs and evacuations
· Monitor & update SharePoint project sites and report status to both contractor and government management
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Founded in 2006, Link Solutions, Inc. (LSi) has become one of our nations leading Information Technology and Management Consulting services firms. Our Mission First Customer Always philosophy ensures that we provide our clients with the best possible services and solutions. We apply and leverage our certified industry best practices and credentials CMMI ML 2, ISO 9001, ISO 20000 to provide new and emerging technologies that produce leading-edge solutions for our clients. LSi is committed to consistently delivering the best-of-the-best industry programs and practices, and thus, ensuring repeatable processes with high quality, low risk results for our customers.
LSi's foundation of success was built upon our commitment to our customers and the many talented professionals that we employ. We continually invest in the development of our team members and provide a supportive, career development environment in which they can work closely with clients and have a direct impact on their mission-critical programs. Fostering strong partnerships with our clients and employees is an integral part of our success.
LSi is an SBA Certified 8(a) firm that has grown from its roots as an IT Staffing from to a quality performance-based solutions partner to our many clients, including: The U.S. Department of State, The U.S. Department of the Army, The U.S Marine Corps, The White House Community of Interest, and The U.S. Courts. We remain strong and poised to build upon our strong foundation.
Browse web applications developer jobs in Washington:
Information Management Services (IMS) - Washington, DC
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
22nd Century Staffing Inc. - Rockville, MD
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
JAX HR Consulting Group LLC - Washington, DC
Posted yesterday on Glassdoor