2-4 yearsCitizenship Requirement
Reston, VAJob Responsibilities:
- The Proposal Coordinator will work with the proposal and capture manager to understand the win strategy and value proposition, and incorporate this information into proposal text.
- The PC will manage and heavily participate in the development of formal proposals in response to competitive Request for Proposals.
- He/she will write proposal background, executive summaries, client references and qualifications of the firm and other major sections of competitive proposals and will create and manage a schedule for creation, editing, and production of proposals.
- Create presentations related to proposals submitted for consideration, develop graphic concepts to illustrate subject matter, collect technical data and information from project managers.
- Edit proposal text submitted by project manager and other subject matter experts to improve clarity, messaging and alignment with win strategies, and responsiveness to RFP.
- Edit entire proposal to ensure content is error-free and uniform in tone and style.
- Generate content that is accurate, compelling, and compliant with the RFP instructions and the evaluation criteria. Format, print, and assemble final documents.
- Track and report on the status of all upcoming, in-process, and outstanding proposals at staff meetings.
- Adhere strictly to team schedules and deadlines. Review and edit project deliverables, as needed.
- Research new proposal opportunities using a website database. Review proposal opportunities sent directly from search engines and other RFP providers.
- Due to the fast-paced work environment, the selected individual must be a team player, self-starter, and able to work with minimal direction to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to write in clear, concise and compelling language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Excellent content editing, grammar, formatting and business writing skills are a must.
- Some competitive proposal writing experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior knowledge / experience in Federal Government Technical IT projects
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
About Link Solutions, Inc.:
Founded in 2006, Link Solutions, Inc. (LSi) has become one of our nations leading Information Technology and Management Consulting services firms. Our Mission First Customer Always philosophy ensures that we provide our clients with the best possible services and solutions. We apply and leverage our certified industry best practices and credentials CMMI ML 2, ISO 9001, ISO 20000 to provide new and emerging technologies that produce leading-edge solutions for our clients. LSi is committed to consistently delivering the best-of-the-best industry programs and practices, and thus, ensuring repeatable processes with high quality, low risk results for our customers.
LSi's foundation of success was built upon our commitment to our customers and the many talented professionals that we employ. We continually invest in the development of our team members and provide a supportive, career development environment in which they can work closely with clients and have a direct impact on their mission-critical programs. Fostering strong partnerships with our clients and employees is an integral part of our success.
LSi is an SBA Certified 8(a) firm that has grown from its roots as an IT Staffing from to a quality performance-based solutions partner to our many clients, including: The U.S. Department of State, The U.S. Department of the Army, The U.S Marine Corps, The White House Community of Interest, and The U.S. Courts. We remain strong and poised to build upon our strong foundation.
Posted 4 years ago