Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Database Jobs in Houston, TX
Compensation$14 to $17 Hourly
Job Description - Database Assistant
Hourly, Part-time, 10-15 Hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Director of Advancement, the Database Assistant will be primarily responsible for maintaining the database and technology systems that support the fundraising and communications strategies of LINC International. The Database Assistant will manage the data, reports, research, integration, and usability of LINC’s donor database, e-mail communications systems, websites and online giving platforms. The Database Assistant will help evaluate and improve the use of technology to optimize the annual development cycle. The Database Assistant may help with other technology needs across the organization when needed. This is not to be considered an exhaustive list of duties, as this role must be flexible to handle a variety of responsibilities. This role must be performed with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and flexibility.
Schedule has some flexible with core in-office work during business hours, and remote work is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong technology skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated heart for Christian ministry, and willingness to work in a highly ministry-focused environment
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required, college degree preferred
- Experience and interest in data management systems
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Adobe Acrobat, Squarespace/Wordpress, ???
- 1-3 years work experience in an office/technology setting
Salary is negotiable, and commensurate with experience.
About LINC International:
We believe that community is restored where the physical, the spiritual and the relational health are all strong. Our vision is that hundreds of communities around the world would be blessed by the presence of the faith communities working there for the peace and prosperity of its neighborhood. Our vision is for a city restored to a place where peace, justice, equality and self-sufficiency are a reality in every community and ethnic group. With the local faith community at the core, we raise up and empower local leaders and seek to develop communities to their full potential.
Posted 3 months ago
Browse Database jobs in Houston, Texas:
Oracle Database Administrator
Landry's Corporate Office in Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Database Analyst, Army Enterprise Management
ACI Federal in Houston, TX
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
SQL Database Administrator
Main Street DBAS in Houston, TX
Posted 19 hours ago on ZipRecruiter