Responsible for the procurement of goods and services for a division or business unit. Performs one of more of the following duties:
• Obtains products and/or services from vendors by negotiating best price while considering product quality, vendor reliability and urgency of need
• Studies market trends; interviews and recommends vendors
• Solicits bids, analyzes quotes and selects or provides recommendation for vendor
• Develops new supply sources when vendors and suppliers are inadequate
• Resolves issues with vendors involving delivery, quality, invoicing, etc.
• All other duties as assigned
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
About Lights Links:
Korak Healthsource is a privately-held nationwide staffing company founded in 1996 in Forest Hill, Maryland. Our principals and account management staff have on average over 35 years experience in claims administration, adjudication, human resource management, software system and technology, and organizational knowledge. We take pride in delivering The Right Resources When You Need Them.
Korak Healthsource has the knowledge, experience, and technology base to partner with industry clients in providing staffing solutions making a difference. Korak staffing services options: Temporary; Project Management; Temp-to-Hire; Direct Placement Services and Business Process Outsourcing.
If you are looking for a job with a diverse company built on a foundation of values - Integrity- Quality of Services- Respect - Trust -Dependability - Professionalism -Teamwork - and, most importantly Commitment. We invite you to join us!