Sorry, this job was closed 7 days ago. See all open Points & Miles Contributor Jobs in Brooklyn, NY
Compensation$10 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
As an Points & Miles Contributor with Life, Tailored you will monitor news related to airline points and miles (credit cards, airline specials, redemptions, etc.) You should have an interest in using airline miles to fly the World or have direct experience redeeming points and miles.
Your responsibility will be to produce new articles every week, edited and published in the Wordpress platform. There will be a mix of editorial content assigned to you and you will also be pitching your own topics for us to cover.
Our team is here to help train, and educate you on the ins and outs of this world, but we also require you to self-educate.
Please send us over your online published articles so we can review, along with your resume.
Who we're looking for:
- Proven writing/editing experience working on a college news website or other editorial team (magazine, newspaper, blog, etc.)
- Comfortable working remotely, but also opportunities to work from our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with SEO, social media, and other marketing channels
- Knowledge of aviation and points and miles (loyalty programs) is a plus, but not mandatory
- Sense of humor, love to travel, and get a joy from educating people
- Photoshop/Adobe Premier/etc. skills appreciated
About Life, Tailored:
Life, Tailored is a luxury travel magazine whose goal is to make your life better, each and every day by educating, reviewing and showcasing everything that will improve your life.
Company address: 170 north 5th st, brooklyn ny 11211
Posted date: 14 days ago
Browse Points & Miles Contributor jobs in Brooklyn, New York: