Posted 2 years ago in Management & Exec
District Manager - Liberty Tax Services
NEED IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY!
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
To be a liaison between Corporate Owned Stores and Regional Directors of Company Stores
· Act as the District Manager for multiple stores in a geographical area
· Provide support, training and guidance to Company Store Supervisors
· Act as a resource for effective store management, including but not limited to day-to-day monitoring, scheduling, cash flow, payroll, hiring, training, and personnel management
· Oversee and assist with marketing and set up for each location as appropriate
· Monitor stores' financials including overhead costs, payroll costs and tracking completed returns
· Quota driven sales experience a plus
· Customer service oriented
· Experience in managing in a retail environment preferred
· Tax preparation experience is desirable but not required
Special Position Requirements
· Travel for this position between assigned stores will be required on a regular basis
· Travel to Corporate for training and meetings as required
Liberty Tax Service - Our CEO John Hewitt's vision is to be the #1 Tax Preparation Company in the World by 2020. Are you going to be part of the journey?
Browse district manager jobs in Santa Fe, New Mexico:
Zale Corporation - Field US - Santa Fe, NM
Posted 12 days ago on Monster
Evolution Retail Concepts - SANTA FE, NM
Posted 1 month ago on SimplyHired
Confidential - Santa Fe, NM
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply