Posted 3 years ago in Management & Exec
District Manager - Liberty Tax Services
NEED IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY!
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
To be a liaison between Corporate Owned Stores and Regional Directors of Company Stores
· Act as the District Manager for multiple stores in a geographical area
· Provide support, training and guidance to Company Store Supervisors
· Act as a resource for effective store management, including but not limited to day-to-day monitoring, scheduling, cash flow, payroll, hiring, training, and personnel management
· Oversee and assist with marketing and set up for each location as appropriate
· Monitor stores' financials including overhead costs, payroll costs and tracking completed returns
· Quota driven sales experience a plus
· Customer service oriented
· Experience in managing in a retail environment preferred
· Tax preparation experience is desirable but not required
Special Position Requirements
· Travel for this position between assigned stores will be required on a regular basis
· Travel to Corporate for training and meetings as required
Founded in 1997 by CEO John T. Hewitt, Liberty Tax, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAX) is the parent company of SiempreTax, LLC, doing business as SiempreTax+, and Liberty Tax Service. Liberty Tax is one of the fastest-growing tax preparation franchises and has prepared almost 18 million individual income tax returns in more than 4,400 offices and online. SiempreTax+ was launched in 2014 as the first national Hispanic tax preparation franchise. SiempreTax+ is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction and solutions to Spanish-speaking clients. SiempreTax+ is aligned with Una Familia Sin Fronteras Foundation, which develops and supports educational opportunities for Hispanic immigrants. For more information about SiempreTax+, visit our website www.SiempreTax.com. For franchise opportunities, visit www.SiempreTaxFranchise.com or call 1-844-SIEMPRE.
Browse district manager jobs in Santa Fe, New Mexico: