Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open District Manager Jobs in Omaha, NE
District Manager - Liberty Tax Services
NEED IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY!
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
To be a liaison between Corporate Owned Stores and Regional Directors of Company Stores
· Act as the District Manager for multiple stores in a geographical area
· Provide support, training and guidance to Company Store Supervisors
· Act as a resource for effective store management, including but not limited to day-to-day monitoring, scheduling, cash flow, payroll, hiring, training, and personnel management
· Oversee and assist with marketing and set up for each location as appropriate
· Monitor stores' financials including overhead costs, payroll costs and tracking completed returns
· Quota driven sales experience a plus
· Customer service oriented
· Experience in managing in a retail environment preferred
· Tax preparation experience is desirable but not required
Special Position Requirements
· Travel for this position between assigned stores will be required on a regular basis
· Travel to Corporate for training and meetings as required
About Liberty Tax Service:
Liberty Tax Service is the Fastest Growing Tax Service in the country- come join the family!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse District Manager jobs in Omaha, Nebraska: