District Manager - Liberty Tax Services
NEED IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY!
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
To be a liaison between Corporate Owned Stores and Regional Directors of Company Stores
· Act as the District Manager for multiple stores in a geographical area
· Provide support, training and guidance to Company Store Supervisors
· Act as a resource for effective store management, including but not limited to day-to-day monitoring, scheduling, cash flow, payroll, hiring, training, and personnel management
· Oversee and assist with marketing and set up for each location as appropriate
· Monitor stores' financials including overhead costs, payroll costs and tracking completed returns
· Quota driven sales experience a plus
· Customer service oriented
· Experience in managing in a retail environment preferred
· Tax preparation experience is desirable but not required
Special Position Requirements
· Travel for this position between assigned stores will be required on a regular basis
· Travel to Corporate for training and meetings as required
Liberty Tax Service is the fastest growing Tax Service company in the country- come join the family!
Browse district manager jobs in Omaha, Nebraska:
Advantage Solutions in Omaha, NE
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sunetos Academy Inc in Omaha, NE
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Colonial Life in Omaha, NE
Posted 29 days ago on ZipRecruiter