Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open District Manager Jobs in Nashville, TN
District Manager -Northwest TN
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
To be a regional liaison between Corporate Owned Stores and Regional Directors of Company Stores.
- Act as the District Manager to 20+ stores in a geographical area
- Provide support, training and guidance to Company Store Supervisors
- Act as a resource for effective store management, including but not limited to day-to-day monitoring, scheduling, cash flow, payroll, hiring, training, and personnel management
- Oversee and assist with marketing for each store as appropriate
- Monitor stores’ financials including overhead costs, payroll costs and tracking completed returns
- Quota driven sales experience
- Customer service oriented
- Experience in managing in a retail environment
- Tax preparation experience is desirable but not required
Special Position Requirements
- Travel for this position between assigned stores will be required on a regular basis
- Travel to Corporate for training and meetings as required
About Liberty Tax Service:
Liberty Tax Service is the Fastest Growing Tax Service in the country- come join the family!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse District Manager jobs in Nashville, Tennessee:
Kemper - Reserve National Insurance Company in Nashville, TN
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
District Manager (Higher Ed-Professional and Career)-Nashville, TN
Pearson in Nashville, TN
Posted 5 days ago on Beyond
Aortic District Manager - South East (Atlanta, Birmingham, Nashville)
Medtronic in Nashville, TN
Posted 18 days ago on Experteer