Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Sales Representative Jobs in Columbia, MD
Sales Representative (Base + Comm) #2
Why work here?
“Career Growth, Job Stability, Great Training, Unlimited Earning Potential and Support from fortune 100 company”
As a Liberty Mutual Personal Markets Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You can leverage our relationships with over 12,000 Affinity Group target customers. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
· Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
· Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
· Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
· Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
· Service and maintain renewal policies.
· Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
About Liberty Mutual:
Since 1912, we at Liberty Mutual Insurance have committed ourselves to providing broad, useful and competitively-priced insurance products and services to meet our customers ever-changing needs.
Our delivery on this commitment is the reason we arenow the third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on 2012 direct premium written according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Sales Representative jobs in Columbia, Maryland:
Entry Level Sales Representative (Paid Training) NEW!
IMMEDIATE HIRE in Columbia, MD
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Sales Representative
Schaeffer Manufacturing (Lubricants and Crop Enhancements) in Ellicott City, MD
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Private Marketing Firm in Columbia, MD
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter