Come join LexisNexis as a Senior Software Engineer. We’re forming a new development team to take on new challenges, new products, and create world class solutions with new technologies.
Apply online at https://aonhewitt.avature.net/Talent?jobId=640 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of business information solutions for legal, corporate, government, academic and many other areas. We are building the next generation of Web-based applications for LexisNexis and we’re looking for the best in the business with experience working on large teams and creating high load web applications. We are building research products that will serve over 3 million users worldwide generating over $2.5B in revenues while serving up rich content in less than 3 seconds all of the time. We need you to help us build these products.
1. Work with team members who include project managers, architects and other engineers to design and implement new applications that will be built on our Lexis Advance platform.
2. Collaborate with a team of onsite and offshore software engineers to produce a high quality product within the specified time frame.
3. Communicate effectively with people having differing levels of technical knowledge.
4. Effectively analyze the scope of implementing software projects, provide accurate estimates, and deliver a high quality and highly performing application on time.
5. Provide application support, problem diagnosis and problem resolution
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent
2. Minimum of 6 years of experience with Web Application & multi-tiered application development.
3. Proven ability to lead major technical project design, engineering and integration efforts with strong attention to detail.
4. Demonstrated ability as a strong technical engineer who can design, code, solve problems, as well as collaborate with global development teams.
5. Minimum of 6 years of development experience with C# and ASP.NET.
6. Experience with WCF is highly desirable.
8. Experience with Agile development (specifically Scrum) is also a plus.
9. You must have experience developing web applications at the enterprise level for large user base activity.
LexisNexis helps customers achieve their goals in more than 100 countries, across six continents, with over 18,000 employees. You'll work together with your colleagues as one team - a unified network of professionals who share a passion for solving problems, realizing results, and pushing the boundaries of what knowledge and technology can do.
Apply online at:
or email resumes to email@example.com
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis? and Nexis? services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.