We are looking for individuals who are yearning to do the best work of their lives.
Lettuce is looking for a sharp eye and fast hands to take our content marketing program to the next level. As one of our first graphic designers, you will be responsible for a significant amount of the content for our blog, website and social media channels -- you will shape the image of our company.
This is fantastic experience for up-and-coming graphic designers looking to build their porftolios and gain solid startup experience. You’ll split your time working closely with the marketing and design teams, and independently scoping, planning, and executing on projects of your own.
What you’ll be working on:
- Writing informative and entertaining “bite-sized” copy on a daily basis for a variety of channels (Blog, PR, Quora, facebook, linkedin, etc.) covering small business, technology, freemium models, small business design, automation, e-commerce, order & inventory, trade shows, etc.
- Managing daily interactions with customers, partners, and influencers through social media channels
- Working with graphic designers & create copy for graphics
What we are looking for:
- A balance of technical design skills and creativity.
- Graphics expertise and qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Independent work style as well as structured and analytical work approach
- Keen sense of design
- Outstanding reliability and durability
- Ability to work with raw photographs
Candidates must submit the following:
- Portfolio of works
- Links to website they have created or worked on
- Earliest start date (we need you ASAP)
- Weekly time commitment (in days or hours)
- Desired compensation
Why Work at Lettuce?
We're changing the way B2B businesses run -- join us! If you love solving problems and are a fast, independent contributor, we’d love to speak with you. And we do accept remote workers. If you’re accepted, you can expect the following:
- a beautiful office -- working in a 3-story loft overlooking Venice Beach with tons of natural light
- paid meals -- breakfast and lunch at the office
- paid transportation
- high level of responsibility from day 1
- exposure to a fun, design-oriented team
- open access to the best tools and infrastructure around
- cross-functional responsibilities
- access to local business and tech events
- oh, and some financial compensation commensurate with your value-add