Sorry, this job was closed 25 days ago. See all open Customer Service Representative Jobs in San Jose, CA
Customer Support Agent (part-time)
Summary of Responsibilities :
· Provide technical support and maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction via phone, email, and web in a call center environment.
· Handle technical escalations and ensure customer issues/concerns are properly handled and completed.
· Maintain online product support such as FAQ’s, product specs, downloads, and knowledgebase.
· Perform additional project /tasks such as hardware/firmware/benchmark testing.
· Actively participate and support departmental goals and objectives.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to write clearly, simply, and accurately using proper business tone, grammar and punctuation.
· Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
· Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
· Ability to work independently without relying on significant management oversight.
· Prior sales or call center background a plus.
· High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
· Computer hardware and Windows OS skill required. Solid State Drive knowledge a big plus.
· Customer Service and Technical Support experience is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Posted date: 26 days ago
Browse Customer Service Representative jobs in San Jose, CA:
RPM Group in San Jose, CA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
MP Advertising in San Jose, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Unique Outdoor Living in San Jose, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter