Smaller local company with
a relaxed office environment offers an exciting opportunity in customer outreach! Leibold Communications is a commercial sound and video contractor that offers music and DIRECTV programming for businesses. Description of Position
: This position is responsible for soliciting and qualifying leads and setting appointments for the sales team over the telephone.Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgNO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.Location:
20hours/per week, M-Fri., 9am – 5pm. Flexible to fit within the employee’s schedule.Compensation:
$13+ per hour D.O.E + incentive bonuses for closed sales.Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Call prospective customers in designated market areas to qualify leads.
2) Set appointments for sales and marketing team.
3) Inform current and prospective customers of current promotions and new or upgraded products.
4) Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and/or refer problems.Competencies:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Communication – Speak and write clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listen and get clarification; respond well to questions;
Education, Experience and Skill Set:
- Customer Service – Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicit customer feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently arrive at work and on time.
- High school diploma required, some college preferred.
- 2 years telemarketing experience preferred.
- Customer service over the phone preferred.
- Positive, upbeat attitude a plus!
- Computer software proficiencies: – Contact Management, Database, Internet, Excel & Word