Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Account Supervisor Jobs in Boston, MA
LehmanMillet, a leading strategic communication and branding agency focused on medical devices, diagnostics and specialty pharmaceuticals, is looking for a savvy, seasoned Account Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Lead the development of innovative content and promotional communication plans for assigned client
- Strong Planning and Execution experience of all traditional and emerging tactical vehicles and channels (promotional slide presentations, digital tactics, multimedia, web-based education, websites,). KOL development and engagement, advisory boards electronic media
- Manage the marketing, financial and interpersonal aspects of assigned accounts
- Interface with the client at all levels, especially Group Brand Leader and Product Director level
- Keep Senior Management aware of all internal and Client issues
- Monitor all new product and new business opportunities at the Client, assess how the agency can capitalize on them and provide updates to supervisor with recommendations
- Provide strategic guidance to client and agency team
- Continuously monitor the marketplace and provide updates and recommendations to the Client and Agency on brand issues including recommendations on business building, and competitive activities
- Develop key client relationships and internal relationships
Appropriate utilization of agency resources
- Oversee all aspects of projects on assigned account
LehmanMillet is located in Boston, MA on the waterfront.
Please, no phone calls.
About LehmanMillet, Inc.:
LehmanMillet is a medical communications firm dedicated to the device, diagnostic and specialty pharmaceutical sectors.
Over the past 30 years we have developed a unique blend of strategy, creativity and scientific knowledge that has supported our clients' drive to change standard of care and accelerate product adoption. We are uniquely adept at developing corporate and product brand programs as well as medical communication initiatives.
Our implementation experience spans the spectrum from sales support and tradeshows to online campaigns and print as well as everything in between.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Account Supervisor jobs in Boston, Massachusetts: