Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Sales Project Manager Jobs in Irving, TX
Roofing Sales Project Managers (Irving)
Legacy Builders and Contractors is growing and is currently seeking Entry-level Project Managers. No industry experience required; full training provided. Students and recent graduates are welcome to apply; both full-time and part-time positions are available. Working as a Project Manager will help build leadership, communication and time management skills and is a great resume builder! We offer truly one-of-a-kind compensation plans and the daily excitement of working for a young and fun company!
This position is responsible for pursuing leads to acquire new customers (homeowners) in an assigned territory. Leads are generated by offering homeowners a free, no obligation roof inspection. Additionally, the Project Manager will examine roofs, provide quotes, and walk the homeowner through the process.
Comprehensive one-on-one training will be provided. Average first year earnings are $70k-$90k, with the ability to earn over six figures in the first year.
As an Associate of Legacy Builders You Will Enjoy:
- Base pay of $35 per lead during training period; not based on sales
- Earning $5k-20k in commission/month, with the opportunity to earn more (varies based on full time, part time, etc.) and will receive weekly advances
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of team environment, in the office and outdoors, with a flexible schedule
- Office support and access (computer, printer, copier, etc)
- Industry and company training
- Advancement opportunities
We are looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- Ability to knock-on-doors to generate initial sales leads
- Previous sales or related experience preferred, but not required
- Physical ability to climb roofs with ladder
- Valid Driver’s License
- Access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours
- Access to a reliable cell phone
- Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
- Desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English effectively with supervisors, employees and customers
About Legacy Builders and Contractors:
Legacy Builders and Contractors (Legacy) is one of the nation's foremost and innovative Insurance Restoration Contractors providing a full range of restoration services. Throughout our company's history, Legacy has earned its reputation for excellence through subsequent and continued success by cultivating working relationships with our clients and backing it up with hard work.
Since our inception Legacy has been an innovative leader in the areas of property damage including fire damage, wind damage, hail damage, water damage and flood damage. We work in major markets across the United States serving our residential, institutional and commercial customers and clients. We focus on executing one project at a time establishing a reputation for performance, customer service and responsibility.
Our unwavering focus on our customers, quality and performance drives everything we do.
Posted 1 year ago
Browse Sales Project Manager jobs in Irving, Texas:
EAM / GIS - Implementation Project Manager - to $95K + bonus
TechPlacers, Inc in Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Western Specialty Contractors in Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Landscape Project Manager
McFarlin Stanford in Dallas, TX
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter