Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Sales Project Manager Jobs in Irving, TX
Roofing Sales Project Manager
Legacy Builders and Contractors is hiring! We are seeking Project Managers to join our growing team and help us become the leading name in the roofing industry. This position is responsible for pursuing sales leads to acquire new customers for Legacy Builders.
Legacy Builders is growing and it's the perfect time for energetic, results-oriented individuals to check us out. No industry experience required; full training provided. If you like working independently with minimal supervision, in a self-motivated environment, Legacy Builders is the perfect place for you! We offer truly one-of-a-kind compensation plans and the daily excitement of playing on the best team in the business.
This position is responsible for pursuing leads to acquire new customers (homeowners) in an assigned territory. Leads are generated by offering homeowners a free, no obligation roof inspection. Additionally, the Project Manager will examine roofs, provide quotes, and walk the home owner through the process.
Comprehensive one-on-one training will be provided. Average first year earnings are $70k-$90k, with the ability to earn over six figures in the first year.
In June 2012, one of our Project Managers turned in 16 jobs and $471k in sales. That month alone he made $70k!
As an Associate of Legacy Builders You Will Enjoy:
- Earning $5k-20k in commission/month, with the opportunity to earn more (varies based on full time, part time, etc.)
- Paid $35 per lead, not based on sales
- Paid on a weekly basis and will receive weekly advances
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of team environment, in the office and outdoors, with a flexible schedule
- Industry and company training
- Office support and access (computer, printer, copier, etc)
- Advancement opportunities
We are looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- Ability to knock-on-doors to generate initial sales leads
- Previous sales or related experience preferred, but not required
- Physical ability to climb roofs with ladder
- Valid Driver’s License
- Access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours
- Access to a reliable cell phone
- Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
- Desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English effectively with supervisors, employees and customers
Thank you for your interest in Legacy Builders and Contractors! All applications will be reviewed and if your qualifications, experience and other interests meet our requirements, a Legacy representative will contact you directly.
About Legacy Builders and Contractors:
Legacy Builders and Contractors (Legacy) is one of the nation's foremost and innovative Insurance Restoration Contractors providing a full range of restoration services. Throughout our company's history, Legacy has earned its reputation for excellence through subsequent and continued success by cultivating working relationships with our clients and backing it up with hard work.
Since our inception Legacy has been an innovative leader in the areas of property damage including fire damage, wind damage, hail damage, water damage and flood damage. We work in major markets across the United States serving our residential, institutional and commercial customers and clients. We focus on executing one project at a time establishing a reputation for performance, customer service and responsibility.
Our unwavering focus on our customers, quality and performance drives everything we do.
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse Sales Project Manager jobs in Irving, Texas: